Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Buck up



before anything,

thanks to u peeps who show concerns,

u guys know who u are.

no worries,

issues resolved

although i know there is more to come

omg "faint"




Hmmmm, it wasn't really a good head start for myself this new year.. nothing seems to go smooth. I am not complaining or anything, just like what i have mentioned earlier, only own self to blame. Perhaps I am just way too happy go lucky.. My mindset will always tell myself to relax and stay EASY whenever i come across any minor or major obstacles in my life. Well a little "TOO" easy i guess which will rather leads to a simply "bo-chap and fark care attitude". I am way just too "Nua"........ and when your body is controlling over your mindset, there is NO way that u can ever change it..


I know somehow or rather things will not be the same again. There will be more restrictions down the road.. Unfortunately there wasn't a choice for me right now but to stay put. To proof myself and to be forgiven. Its time to change, yes, and I mean Really change. Buck up!




No comments: