Monday, April 7, 2008

RIP my frd......

I am still in the shocking state to learn that my regular car mechanic had pass on while cycling to work yest morning. A vehicle crushed on to him and he actually died on the spot. How ironic can that be? He is always the person that i look for whenever i visit the workshop, he is always the one that handles my car when i send in for servicing. Just 2 weeks ago we were still chitchatting about where is nice to party in sg while he was servicing my car.. i seriously cant believe such thing had happened... so is that what life is all about??

Rest in peace my friend.. RIP.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd. Is he the same one that I know? Life sometimes really hits u hard.

aNdRew said...

don think u know him, he is from BMS AMK autopoint. true enough like what u said, life @ times indeed hits u HARD.