Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dashing Xmas!

So I began the first day of 2009 by partying n drinking hard as usual, the feeling when u cross over to the next year is awesome, especially with a whole bunch of good friends around u. I had fun this year, but before I blog on the NYE countdown bash, I reckon the XMAS celebrations should be up first.... ( :


Some random shots I took in my Company's Xmas eve party....



Sales Team


Production Team


My Bosses and the admins


the whole bunch us....




How times flies, and should u have followed my blog, u should knw how disgusting we all look like the year before.. haha a bunch of fashion disasters!
http://andrewthesmarty.blogspot.com/2007/12/disaster-part-2.html


This time round we need to go for a complete change! Must look as SAT & Chio as possible! That's where the DASHING SMART BLACK with RED Theme is achieve! YES, Bet we all look GOOD!


Black with RED










happily posing with our xmas gifts... all POSERS haha


check out changs pose! haha


ladies in the hse


SAT not?!


Pattern liao liao!


only JASON never follow the THEME!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


see how we ROX Powerhouse in the JAP - PINK Style in the next entry!

No comments: