Thursday, February 21, 2008

Its Linda's wedding!!

18-02-08... a day of love, joy and happiness... yes, that’s my adored sister’s wedding day! After so many years, this day is finally here. No words can describe how I feel the moment i saw her in her wedding gown. I just felt so glad, happy and touched that she is moving on to her next chapter in life.


the center of attraction.... Linda :)


while waiting for the groom to arrive, we all took pics with my mum, lol


thats my uncle, he just look so young!!


here comes the groom.... dennis


the moment all are waiting for....


my family with the newly weds


wedding dinner at the AMARA Sanctuary resort sentosa...
my 1st time there.... NICE!!!


my niece, nephew and my jap cousin (on the right) :)


supermodel in the making


linda was grab the moment she arrive @ the ballroom for photo taking



i just realise that i didnt took a shot with both of them together... lol my bad :P


my 2 nephews are taller then me!!!!! lol and marcus is trying to act tall there hahaha


my dearest sister...... wishing you an everlasting and happy marriage :)


No comments: