Thursday, February 28, 2008

J & J

My whole body is aching now... oh no... attended RT (remedial training) yest... if u guys have been through that u will know what i meant... i almost die yest while doing my 2.4km run... run 3 rounds but also walk 3 rounds... hahaha .... will take this opportunity to train up and sheds some fats off me before its too late ... hopefully 5kg off by the time i complete the 2 mths RT session. :P

hmm did i just mention "hopefully" ? haha

HAPPY HATCHDAY to our 2 Js JASON & JAMIE


Was at powerhouse last sat 23-02-08 for Jason5512 birthday bash. by looking at the pics i seriously think that he need to go RT with me :P Happy Birthday dude.... faster get hook up hor :)


from me...............


to our 2 Js..............Jason and Jamie..... HAPPY BIRDAY!!!



getting high together as usual


birthday boy, from sober to acting cute to gone....


Next, tues 26-02-2008 Villa Bali. Happy Birthday Pretty Mummy Jamie...



No comments: