Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to ReserVist...

After a LONG 4 years plus 01 months break! OMG, although it feels kinda sucky, i still have to report back to camp in about 6 hours from now.

04-08 till 22-08 *faints plus Pui*

Lucky me, i still manage to dick out my uniform, full pack, SBO and helmet!

but Fark! i can't button up my pants! (the top most button only la) and my SBO cant fit on to my slim waist, eeerrrrhhhhhh :P -__-

Heard no more kit exchange this time round... need to BUY... pls, u think i will? don expect me to top up using my own cash money after using the amount every nsmen are entitled yearly, don ask me how much? i think most would not remember...

Pengz i still have a few entries which i need to update... arhh lazy me but i will find time... normally 1st week can "tankap" wan ma, out field exercise should be in the second week i think.. thats what happen normally when i go back camp for reservist, but not too sure whether there will be any major changes this time round. Just don tell me that i have to stay in, i can't !!
why? cos i never bring my undies, cos all my friends will miss me, my clients need me, and if that happens, i will AWOL.... bleah!!

ok, i need to Recharge my PSP to the Max and he will be my bestie for the next 3 weeks!!

No comments: