Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Reservist Day 3

Ok I still can book out every day (less out field next week) so not so bad la.

But

But

But

So many changes this time round!

Lots’ new faces...like 70%? I miss those old faces can...

Worst, all the commanders this time round all nabei FIRST in CAMP! Why? Cos all the regular commanders all defer! Crap....

And Worst,they totally know NOTHING. I seriously wonder how we are going to pull thru the 4days 3nights Outfield exercise next Monday.

Less off the stand-in OC, PC, CSM, PS all farking 1st in camp. There is a major re-shufferment in terms of manpower thus those Super BIG group we use to attach together all split up into different sub groups. Imagine 4 platoons of abt 200pax to now 2 platoons of abt hmmm 50pax...and tats with 70% new birds...

This is the 1st time i am officially classify as ”LAO JIAO” (old bird) and I felt Farking OLD can! I saw the nominal roll.... most of the IC no. starts with like S82****, S83**** and even S84****! And as expected, I am the oldest in my section! I remembered I was the youngest last in camp 4 yrs back! Lol

Ok i am not complaining la, I still enjoying la.. Catching up with old mates and making new friends still feels great!

BUT

BUT

BUT

SAF grant us OFF this Sat, but in return we have to show our “LOVE” to the nation

Thus....

A FULL Parade This FRI!! NB I think I will get heat stroke!

I need to Zzzzzz.... Waking up daily @ 6am is no joke to me

-__-

No comments: