Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BOOOOOOOOO

Guess what happen today...........



I KISSED SOMEONE'S ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!



NB! Really Got That SWAY Bor??????



@@@@@@@@@^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(((((((((((((((!!!!!!!!!!!



and for ur info, is a new E Class -_-



Blame it on the Rain? Or rather blame it on my client who stupidly choose to call me @ that time?



I suck thumb.....



Knowing is my fault.... I step out of my car, LL



before I can say anything, this is what I hear



" Can u pls reverse ur car, I wana see how bad is the damage "



ok , I reverse... and I saw the dent mark on his bum



not exactly freaking deep but if thats my bum, I would still feel a pinch...



SO I Standby, awaiting for him to shoot out his gun @ me...



and this is what I get............









" hmmmm, abit only, not serious, is ok, forget it "








Way before I can even say Sorry or pai seh, he and his son head back to their car
and worst, waving me goodbye still....



for that moment I was like....eeeerrrhhhhh wtf?.....



THANKS BRO!



THANKS FOR TURNING my SWAYness INTO HENGness !!!!!



PHEW

No comments: