Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pinky Pink Pink







I know I am way tooooooooooooo Late on this entry Hurhur, BUT Well I know I still do have somemore entries that have yet to be posted up in this space dated way back to last year! Thus this is not too bad then. Hurhur enough of all the excuses and enjoy this PINKY PINK PINK entry that should have been the very 1st post for this year!

Think Jap-pink This new year.... Our theme Party for the night and man! We did Rox Powerhouse once again! Welcoming 2009 in Jap Pink Style!


ok, I SPRAYed my Hair PINK, But decides to keep my fringe untouch .....


and I find myself looking like a peacork that night! haha! should had sprayed the whole head or might as well wear a pink wig like wapiang


Edmund in all Pink.. ok, I know I am nt, But don u find the contrasting with my green tees blended in better? hurhur :p


I seriously dont look good on Jamie's shade....


like that much better haha


I didnt knw Jamie loves my scarf so much.....hurhur


ZhenShun with Typical Japanese Lau Tee Ko Look with that moustache!! omg, his wife lili join in the fun too! haha


Mar's COOL pinky stripes stockings with heels but unfortunately still short :P


when I ask cel wheres her Pink stuff and she show me her Pink bra stripe... -_-




How could I not heart them all? ( :



My very OLD School mates Joined us for this crazy party for the first time and I am sure there are many more to come!


Cel!!! See what u have done to Chang!!! hahahahahaha


ahem... there is a little story behind these balloons! lolz well damn why can't I even remember a thing!


Omg! Ken! I didn't know u are a goner that night! Fwahaha


I just don know why I look so Yandao in this photo, hor esther? kakaka


Chang wana to fly, Ken half gone, and bro your head looks so big in this photo whahahaha and who took this shot? ME! and I am way too sober!


Last shot for the night while we were having supper, Sober right? Puked doesnt mean you are drunk :P :P


and I didn't know it took me an hour and a half to blog this entry... sorting out the photos is a killer

-___-







No comments: