Sunday, March 15, 2009

DSLR World

12-03-2009


Its the 1st day of the IT SHOW...


5pm, I was there to look for Alvin for dinner


but I never expect ending up leaving Suntec only @ 10pm...


-_-


Been dreaming of DSLR cams for a while



K , I cheapskate, hoping to get some good deals there :P



Head dwn straight to the Canon Booth,



Nb, most of the sales staffs there are chao ah bengs......



and 450D did not impress me.....



Next to the NIKON ,



D90 is impressive but would not wana spend that much.....



so decided NOT to buy then.....



met up with Alvin,



decides to leave the show for dinner.....



ended up in the SONY booth while on the way out.....



Spoke to Bruce (SONY sales staff)



and after 30 mins of sales talk,



I HOOT THIS.....

















and yes, I know I am A HAPPY MAN ( :

DSLR World, Here I come !

No comments: