Monday, April 20, 2009

when will I Strike?

My Dear SiS Doris STrike!!! And I am so Much Happy FOr Her!!!!!!!!!


sharing her joy, my whole family n relatives celebrated @ Long Beach @ Dempsey Hill


eerr all @ her expense of cos, haha


Best SeaFood U can Ever find!!


I surely wana MORE!










didn't manage to capture every dish, busy eating mah :P
but seriously, Standard as usual high, Gd Stuff!
head there if u r a seafood lover!



Introducing Botak Head.......


M e G a N !!!!

latest member to my immediate family

haha, she so cute lo, make me wana make baby also! ahahahahah





hmmmm come to think abt it, I think I need to @ least buy abit la, never even buy, how to Strike!!!
just in case u still do nt know strike what, is 4D lor.....

May I Strike First Prize This coming Wednesday, Amen!
hurhur



No comments: