Monday, April 6, 2009

My New HobbY

I know I have been neglecting this space.....


Time is really not enough for me.....


Its been busi busi and real busi......


Ok enough... Cut the crap.....


Lotza photos to share which I took with my Dslr over 3 outing sessions.....


And I still have Lotza to learn!.......


Here we go


My Humble NEWBIE shots...........


1st STOP - BOTANIC GARDENS



I knda like this shot actually keke




Nice waterfall there, Swee bor?















Artists @ work!






Now our turn, Photographers @ work too! Haha did I just mention photographers? :P



NEXT, 1st Night Shot Attempt @ Esplanade.....

CMI in my point of view.....

Night Shooting is NOT EASY!!!!!

and my 1st attempt SUCKS










new IR in the making.....




JAMIE, I COPYCAT cos I went to the Animal Resort also ahahahahahaha
nice place! best is FREE!















Next Round I wana go JURONG BIRDPARK!!!! Whos ON???????




now guess where is this??

PUNGGOL END LOR>>>>>>>>>




Thought we could go shoot shoot Sunset leh, but sway sway the Mr Sun shy, hide himself, anyway the sky isnt BLUE either.... -_- next round ba







I think I look more Pro here hor?, fwaahahahahahahaa


till the next entry..... hope it would be too long :P


No comments: