Monday, December 10, 2007

cApS

I alwaz fancy caps since young.. yes..they are such a wonder especially when u have a bad hair day or when u are just too lazy to style your hair.. furthermore it can somehow bring up ur dress sense - but of cos only if u know how to mix and match well.. unfortunately, is so hard to find nice and stylish cap in sg.. hmm maybe is me ba.. too lazy to hunt around for it :P but....... i found what i like on the net just now!! nice!!


I WAN ALL THESE FOR THIS COMING XMAS!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Tequilafit said...

Hee hee hee.....
Well....just wanna say am glad to see ya ard now!!!!!!!

Hmmm......i also wan to post on m y blog wat pressies i wan le....:)

aNdRew said...

haha thats not my intention la.. anyway i already bought 3 new caps for myself this xmas liao.. keke