Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Late..

is that an excuse? i do admit that sometimes when i hang out with friends, i do late.. but only when i know that we will be staying that particular place and not a meeting point where we will hop to another place. but when work is concern, i will not be late. meeting different clients everyday is part of my job, i had to plan all my schedule before that to avoid delay in the next appointment. yes, customer service counts, anything within 1/2 hour is still acceptable for me. I am blogging this now at a void deck, yes waiting for my client.. arranged to meet at 7pm just before i turn into the car park, i receive an sms " sorry will reach at 730pm" @730pm i received another one " sorry something cork up, will reach at 8pm, you can? " KAOZ! what can i say? yes, i can say no, cos i am meeting my next client @ 830pm before i end my day, but to think of i have to travel back again tomorrow? no no no.. i rather LL and stay put here to get things done. i agree that customer service is important, but only to a certain extent.. i think i am be taken granted for... nb z i wasted my 1 hour for nothing or will it be longer?

lucky i still have my laptop and vodafone with me !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That totally suck man. 1 hour of waiting? I can take 15min to 30min if there is really valid reasons but 1 hour is just too much. He/she should have at least notify you way earlier. Luckily Mr. Mobile Andrew has internet access everywhere.

aNdRew said...

Tell me abt it but well think there is nothin much i can do =( nb z wait for gf also never so long! haha