Sunday, December 16, 2007

a nite with family^^

I Cut my Hair today!!! =) yeah! .. finally can "style" my hair again.. keke.. happy with the new hairdo.. all thanks to Janet.. my stylist..gd friend cum sis in law.. =) Couldnt really think off a new hairstyle thus we settled for the previous hairstyle i cut ard 2 months ago.. but did some 'Mod' to it.. change abit here and there... and hey "i am a pleased and happy man" =)


live in 'style'




Mushroom Pot here i come again... lol. brought mum for a nice dinner at mushroom pot this evening (as promised :p).. together with alvin/ janet (younger bro/sis in law), mike/christine (elder bro/sis in law) and not to forget my dearest nephew and nieces. we decided to try out the indoor stadium branch to avoid the peak hour traffic in orchard. hmmm not too bad.. service better although the place is smaller as compared to orchard branch.. so tortoise aka jason never bluff me hahaha




with marcus.. 1st shot, 2nd shot, 3rd shot, 4th shot but verdict still.......

hahahahhahahaha

how can i forget my little ying ying


headed down to marina square after dinner with family..




we ended our night @ andersen's before heading home... "SLURPS! =p"

No comments: