Wednesday, October 8, 2008

JOB Hop???

My Bad..... Its been quite some time since I update..... 2 reasons, either u r tad too busy or u r just tad too lazy, OK I got to admit I belong to the latter :P


Life isn't too smooth recently... Business a tad SLOW... Ouch! So much so that I felt the pinch, thus after a long consideration, I have decided to find another JOB while maintaining my line now. Least my income wise will be much more STABLE, and any profits that I made from my current trade will add as a BONUS. In another words, I need to get a new Main job while maintaining my current trade now on a sideline basis. I need to work extremely extremely HARD!


With my Younger brother's reco, I joined his Company, and will be starting work this 20th. For those who still wasn't aware what I am doing, K.. I am now (or rather soon) dealing with Motorised Retractable Awnings; Motorised Drop Blinds, Canopy, Poolside umbrallas etc etc. will update more when I offiically startwork. In the meantime, if U have lobangs for me, give me a BUZZ hor... and FYI, whoever needs Interior Design and Reno, PLS Remember I am still in this TRADE ya :)


OH and there is still so much things that I wana BLOG...... and Tons of photos that I need to upload!!!!


MY birthday CELEBRATIONS................





SPORE First Ever F1 Night Race.................





Marilyn'S HenS Night Crazy Party................




I will Consolitate ALL in my NEXT ENTRY!!!!!


No comments: