Sunday, October 19, 2008

the next PRO to be......

After a months of research, I finally Got hold of this new Toy 2 days back.....



and oh is so....................



NICE and AWESOME CAN!



Can seriously consider this model if u r a gadget freak just like me. :P



HTC Touch PRO


Will be starting my New Job or rather another Job which I mention in my earlier post Tomorrow...



have to adjust to a total different lifestyle from now.....



I hate waking up @ 715am daily....


I hate the morning Traffic JAM....


I hate to work so hard....


I hate not having tons of free time from tomorrow onwards


I hate not being able to pak MJ on weekdays....


I hate not able to stay up till wee hours at night.....



BUT....................



I am left with no CHOICE....



COS I AM CHEAPSKATE............



I LOVE $ MORE! HAHAHA



Jokes aside.... I will and I will make sure that I will put in double effort to maintain my 2 trades well.... and to be as PRO as my new phone in the coming months....



JIA YOU !


No comments: