Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My 33 Birthday Celebration.......

Sept 11 ( a day I know all of U will remember )



Gosh, is more then a month since I celebrated my birthday and I have yet to blog on it. : p Wana say a BIG Thank U to all my wonderful friends who have made that extra effort to stay up late with me since is on a weekday night. And thanks too for making me puked more then 3 times that night -__-



Not to forget the beautiful SONY Digital Photoframe! So SLEEK AND SEXY can! KeKe I heart it so very much :)




Being 33 is still "young"


with family @ home for a simple celebration before I head out.
special thanks to Janet for the birthday cake.


with my younger brother whom is 4 years my junior but I know I look younger then him whahahahahahahaha


Celebrations @ Le Bar...........




I HEART all these Peeps!!!


The party continue @ St James... oh my.. thats where I Puked ard 4 times -___-


Thank u guys so very very much : )

No comments: