Thursday, November 22, 2007

^Hurt

received an sms when i woke up this morning.. part of the mes wrote : "do call us if u need someone to talk.. not necessary to be a big group.. we can just get a few.. we r ready to go through this with u.. just don forget us.."

i am touched.. seriously.. Thanks Eric.. just like what i have mentioned.. u guys play an important role to me thus how can i ever forget?

received a call from "her" at ard 11am.. just like what i had expected when i saw her name from my phn.. that it wouldn't be a good wan.. Had an heated conversation and i am very affected and hurt by it..

"Who r u to me now? Why should i still bear all this kind of shit from u?" this is hurting, very hurting.. I appreciate all the things that she did for me.. till now and for the rest of my life. Knowing that she gona ring the "bell" next month somehow it affected me but nevertheless i still feel happy for her and send her my blessing.. "what should i do now? i am lost..lost........

No comments: