Sunday, November 25, 2007

weekend....

occupying myself with tons and tons of work recently.. good in a way as i can temporary forget all those unhappy moments that had surfaced. Its been more then a week since i have stayed in my own world.. received couple of smses and calls from some of the close frds.. thanks mates, i am fine.. just give me a little more time.

didnt really do much [except work] since fri, was at glare at ard 6pm when i realised that my ride needs a real good wash and cleaning^^ just like me^^.. As stated in my previous entry, i fell in luv...with that beauty that i couldnt resist! and happen that i ended myself on sat after work at jalan besah area, i decided to head down to SLS which is just a mere 5 mins drive away to check it out.. and as expected i got what i wan :P

Buying at SLS is a real experience. Is hard, yes i mean real hard that u can find a real good salesperson that could attend to your needs. Went to a few shops to check out and ask more infos on the price and the product itself, and was very disappointed with the service all of them provide except the last store [ slightly better,perhaps the store is closing at that time thus i couldnt dig out more product info from that staff ] which i purchase from eventually. Prices are almost around there, ranging between $550 to $580, well i got it at $570 in the end. Is not exactly the price that matters, so long is not like a difference of 50 bucks or so.. is the customer service and product knowledge that i am looking out for.. but haiz.. SLS is just another "decide, buy, pay and Fark off" place.....

Frankie and denise insisted to meet me up and within 15mins they appeared at my sight.. i was telling denise that she is lucky that she can see me that night..:P.. Thanks for the company.. walking ard with me in SLS and ya forgot to mention the yummy dinner treat from frankie thereafter before i head home.

still exploring the cam, and hopefully in no time that i can take wonderful great pictures that i can share among all... oh.. i am falling in love in the photography world...





finally is clean again ^^






check out the 3.5" wide touch panel LCD screen!




my First 2 sHots with my new Cam

No comments: