Wednesday, November 21, 2007

OMG.. what happen to me? ^^

don really know what happen to me recently.. just felt like to be felt alone.. to be alone.. what happen? i think i know the reasons behind.. do i? time will heal that i know but to think of dec (a particular day) is approaching, i seriously hate it..

appreciate bros who show their concern.. u guys know who u r.. why out of no where i disappear.. it may be a week.. a month or ? perhaps the next time u guys see me will be xmas.. a good sign it will be i promise cos i will reappear again as a new self.. a brand new me :) friends out there.. u guys are just so important to me.. just let me recharge for a while..

i will go into serious blogging from now onwards.. to list all out my thoughts, my life my everything and of cos will capture as much as possible on what i see, what i encounter, everything.. Wanted a good digital cam badly but need to settle all those XXX that need to settle first. 3 in 1 COMBO for my car is round the corner.. arrrhhhh!!


which one should i get? .................. hmmmmm

well in the mean time will just hang on with my N95 I suppose :(

No comments: