Tuesday, November 27, 2007

the new "loyang Tua Pek Gong"

was @ koven this morning , handing over the completed project to my client. if you had read my previous entry, that was the unit where the "bamboo hanger" was installed. KNN as expected, was telling my client on the the freaking experience when my electrician was installing for them.. TMD NOT EVEN A WORD OF THANKS OR ANYTHING.. WTF? tell me about it, i seriously regretted to fix up for them, to them is nothing, no no no, never again.. @ times when u treat a person too good, they will just take you for granted, will they ever appreciate? ^^

just came back from the new "Loyang Tua Pek Gong".. they have shifted from the old premises to the new one just nearby, brand new building, and it was nice! real gem! Prayed for everything.. just hope that everything down the road will be smooth..

for those who haven been there.. there you go..^^





No comments: