Thursday, November 22, 2007

Never Ever Again...!!

sought out my feelings and went back to work.. was at one of my jobsite @ Koven.. Client asked me to do them a favour by helping them to buy and install the bamboo hanger.. i did and was with my electrician just now who installed for them @ a very big risk! pics below after installation will tell..


the hanger..


the killer wan


is 6 storey high!!

thank god every went smoothly, it freaks me out when i see the way he install.. knn.. puting his life @ risk for my client.. Wtf.. just 1 question.. will my client appreciate and feel greatful? i tell myself that i will NEVER do this kind of service ever ever again.. is NOT worth!!

p/s :
went 4 lunch with Alvin and had a good talk, he knows everything.. bro.. thanks.. i know i am on the advantage side but still.... ^^ :(

No comments: